STEP Tools Software
Open Source Projects
- stp2webgl — Facet STEP for Lightweight WebGL Viewing as STL, webxml, and others. Use this server-side to prepare data for viewing STEP assemblies in a WebGL browser. The code is organized so that support for new facet formats can be quickly added.
- stp2bom and bom2stp — Move product structure data between a traditional STEP file and AP242 Business Object Model XML.
- STEPAuthorize — Add and verify digital signatures on STEP files using the signing capabilities added to the third edition of the STEP and IFC file format (ISO 10303-21e3).
- P21e3-Merge-Split-Tools — Split a STEP file using the Anchor/Reference mechanism added to the third edition of the STEP and IFC file format (ISO 10303-21e3). Also contains code to reverse the process.
- PDef-UUID-Anchor-Generator — Annotate products with UUIDs using the anchor mechanism added to the third edition of the STEP and IFC file format (ISO 10303-21e3).
- mastercam-stepnc — Create STEP-NC machining programs using Mastercam.
- AdditiveNC — Create STEP-NC additive manufacturing programs.
- STEPGraph — Graph visualization of STEP files via MSAGL.
These STEP Tools GitHub repositories contain open source projects and demonstrations that do interesting things with STEP, STEP-NC, and IFC information. Most of them use the ST-Developer libraries or the STEP-NC Machine DLL, which have downloadable versions that are free for personal use.
ST-Developer Personal Edition
- Download - http://www.steptools.com/products/stdev/personal.html
- API Docs - http://www.steptools.com/support/stdev_docs/
STEP-NC Machine (which contains the STEP-NC DLL)